Raspberry and Baobab Overnight Oats
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 0 mins | Total: 10 mins | Quantity: 1 portion
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp Revolution Foods Chia Seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 2 heaped tsp Revolution Foods Baobab Powder
- Simply tip the oats and chia seeds into a container - it can be a pretty glass or some kind of easily transportable plastic tub with a lid!
- Add the almond milk and maple syrup and give everything a really good stir
- Put in the fridge and leave overnight (or over several nights if you're making a few in advance!)
- Put the raspberries into another container and dust over the baobab powder
- To serve simply give the raspberries and baobab a stir then tip onto the top of the overnight oats. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Cook & Him at https://www.thecookandhim.com/recipes/raspberry-and-baobab-overnight-oats/