Cherry Tomato and Goat's Cheese Crostini
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Total: 35 mins | Quantity: 20 crostini
- Preheat the oven to 180 Fan / 200 C / 400 F / Gas 6
- Slice the baguette about 1cm thick, place flat on a baking tray in one layer, drizzle with a little olive oil over each slice then bake for 10-15 minutes. Keep and eye on them, you want them just golden but not burnt! Leave to cool completely
- Put the halved cherry tomatoes into a small bowl and gently toss with the oregano, olive oil, vinegar, red wine, camelina seeds, a few grinds of black pepper and a sprinkle of sea salt
- Tip into a baking dish or tin and roast for 20 minutes. You can use these warm or chilled - either is delicious!
- To serve, simply spread the goat's cheese on the crostini bases and top with a couple of halves of cherry tomatoes. Drizzle a little of the juice in the baking tin over each crostini too. Yum!
Recipe by The Cook & Him at https://www.thecookandhim.com/recipes/cherry-tomato-and-goats-cheese-crostini/