Instant Pot Vegetable Lo Mein
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Total: 20 mins | Quantity: 2 servings
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic – peeled and crushed
- 1 onion – peeled and sliced
- 1 bell pepper – seeds removed and sliced
- 1 carrot – peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups (250g) chestnut mushrooms – thickly sliced
- handful frozen petit pois peas
- 2 cups (550ml) vegetable stock
- 2 tblsp soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 2 tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tblsp light brown sugar
- 1 heaped tsp miso paste
- 8 ounces (190g) uncooked dry noodles
- Optional – sliced spring onions and sesame seeds
Instant Pot Duo
- Set instant pot to sauté and add the oil, garlic, onion, pepper and carrot matchsticks.
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes then add the mushrooms and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the peas, veg stock, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and miso paste then add the noodles, nestling them into the liquid
- Put the lid on, set to sealing then set to manual pressure cooking for 4 minutes.
- When the timer is finished, release the steam, stir everything together with tongs then serve sprinkled with sliced spring onions and sesame seeds if using.
Recipe by The Cook & Him at https://www.thecookandhim.com/recipes/instant-pot-vegetable-lo-mein/