Christmas Spice Chocolate Truffles
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 0 mins | Total: 10 mins | Quantity: approx 12
- 1 cup (150g) sultanas
- 1 cup (120g) nuts – I used a mix of cashews and walnuts
- 1 orange – grated rind only
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tblsp Coconut Merchant Coconut Butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) dairy free chocolate chips or a bar of chocolate broken into smaller pieces
- Quite simply put all the ingredients into a food processor and whizz until it forms a sticky mass. This might take a minute or two of whizzing, don't worry if it looks too dry, it will start to break down and stick together. Just keep pulsing till it does!
- I find it easier to tip into a shallow bowl before rolling but that's up to you
- To make the balls, gather a clump of the mix and squish it tightly in your palm then roll between your two palms to get a round shape you're happy with
- When all your balls are formed, roll them in the coating of your choice or a mix of different ones!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge
Recipe by The Cook & Him at https://www.thecookandhim.com/recipes/christmas-spice-chocolate-truffles/