Chia Chocolate Protein Bites
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 0 mins | Total: 20 mins | Quantity: 10 - 12 balls
- 10 organic Medjool dates
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 2 tblsp Hodmedods Chia Seeds
- 3 tblsp goji berries
- 1 tblsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tblsp hemp protein powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 large orange
- Remove the stones from the dates and put into a food processor with the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse for 1-2 minutes until the nuts are well chopped and the mixture has become quite sticky.
- It will take a while to go from chopped and powdery to soft and sticky, just keep pulsing the mixture in the food processor until it starts to form together in clumps
- Using your hands, roll into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week
Recipe by The Cook & Him at https://www.thecookandhim.com/recipes/chia-chocolate-protein-bites/